Share our great offers with your friends
Seven Point Price Protection Guarantee
A Guide to Our Seven Point Price Protection Guarantee
As the UK's biggest supplier of vans and pick up trucks we always quote you the best price - first time, every time. However, we know there's nothing more frustrating than placing your order and seeing it cheaper elsewhere.
It's particularly frustrating when it's a big purchase like a van leasing deal. You've probably been there before and we know it can leave a bitter taste in the mouth.
- We Guarantee that if the vehicle price is reduced before you take delivery, we will pass on this price reduction in your van leasing deal
- We guarantee NO HIDDEN CHARGES. Whilst there is a small charge imposed by the Finance Company for lease agreements - we DO NOT impose our own additional charges-unlike many of our competitors.
- We guarantee that if interest rates go down before delivery, we will pass on this reduction in your van leasing deal
- And don't worry if prices go up or interest rates rise after you have placed your order. We guarantee that your deal is protected.
- In fact, you can rest assured we guarantee that if anything happens that allows us to offer a better deal to you - we will do just that
- Furthermore, in the unlikely event that once you have ordered from us (even if you have signed an order and paid a deposit) you manage to find an equivalent better deal elsewhere, prior to delivery - we guarantee to at least match the deal or give you a 'no-quibble' refund
- You'd also be forgiven for being concerned about changes in your own circumstances. There's no getting away from the fact that market conditions in the last 18 months have been volatile to say the least! We understand that, and we know that occasionally, through no fault of your own you may have to postpone or even cancel the purchase of your van. Even if you have signed an order and paid a deposit we guarantee to give you a 'no-quibble' refund.
We work hard to get your business and we work even harder to gain your trust - we don't take it for granted - and we won't abuse it once we have it.
Andrew Alderson, Managing Director