- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Insurance
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £25,000-£28,000 (DOE) with OTE of £31,000-£33,000.
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30 - 17:30, Fri 9:00 - 17:00
Would you like to be part of a new general insurance broker focused on selling to our existing commercial clients from a fast growing automotive financial services company?
This role will require growth from the ground-up of a fleet and liability insurance book to existing Vanarama customers. Existing insurer capacity has been secured and requires this person to produce rapid sales growth from the pilot phase to circa 300 fleet policies and 500 liability policies p.a.
This person will be an established self starter, and will be given an autonomous role for their products while collaborating with telesales executives across the business.
Vanarama has grown strongly over several years, currently providing GAP Insurance and motor insurance, and is now in the position to increase volumes of sales and launch new product lines to the company's existing customer base.
- Insurer capacity across a panel of 6 including sub-broking has been put in place for a pilot period. Current run rate, in Month 1 is 1 fleet sale per week & liability is yet to launch.
- Existing customers for Vanarama lease products would be expected to generate the majority of leads with an estimated 15% of customers having an existing fleet policy, to which they are adding a new vehicle. This provides the opportunity to build rapport and create a renewal date sales pipeline.
- Deal with mid term alteration and cancellation for current insurance policies.
- This is a stand alone role with the wider insurance team of 10 existing staff.
- Create and implement a bespoke sales process, a compliance process, and act as subject matter expert for commercial insurance policies.
- Deliver outstanding customer journey to obtain conversion and cancellation rates better than market average, inline with personal lines performance.
- Manage different sales processes for the different commercial products.
- Analysis skills
- Decision maker and problem solver
- Self aware with a drive for excellence
- Persuasive and strong negotiation skills
- Customer focused with strong personal goals
- Self motivated and tenacious
- Results/process driven
- Commercially astute
Interested in this role? Please send your CV and Covering Letter to Mark.Thomson@vanarama.co.uk