- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Accounts
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £20 - £26k DOE + benefits
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30 - 17:30, Fri 9:00 - 17:00
Vanarama is a fast paced, fast growing company, employing over 200 employees. We are looking for a Credit Controller Accounts Assistant to join our growing finance team. The role will include a wide range of responsibilities working in a thriving and dynamic environment. The right candidate will possess, or be working towards, a professional accountancy qualification. You will report directly to the Financial Controller.
The role will attract a competitive salary, along with a wide range of benefits including an annual bonus scheme, workplace pension, on-site cafe and garden, well-being classes (yoga, meditation and massage), regular social events, including full funded Christmas and summer parties, free tea and coffee and an on-site Doctor. Vanarama takes employee wellness seriously and are committed to ongoing staff training and development.
- Process weekly Direct Debit collections
- Dealing with internal and external queries regarding refunds, cash allocations and Direct Debit management
- Maintaining customer databases and keeping schedules up to date for Direct Debit Collections
- Reconciliation of Direct Debit products to assist management accounts
- Setting up and cancelling Direct Debits.
- Ensuring Direct Debit incoming and outgoing payments are posted correctly to customer accounts.
- Planning, managing and processing collections
- Ensure valid company Direct Debit mandates are in place
- Assist with the minimising of business risk
- Support the Financial Controller in relation to any other adhoc projects and requests
- Strong Communication skills
- Previous Direct Debit experience
- Knowledge of Sage 50 but not essential
- Accurate eye for detail
- Strong Excel skills including vlookups and pivots
- Team player focused on achieving departmental goals
- A commitment to high standards of customer service
If you wish to apply for this role please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter to email@example.com