Full Stack Developer - Ruby on Rails, React, Node, Serverless, GraphQL
- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
Join one of The UK's leading automotive organisations where you will get the chance to work within an innovative, transparent and high performing agile team environment. You will join the team as a Full Stack Developer reporting directly to the CTO. Ideally with React experience, AWS/Heroku, Node and Ruby on the back end. You will be given the chance to really take ownership, drive and influence, whilst working on exciting cutting-edge projects.
- React, React-mobile, GraphQL, Apollo
- Heroku/AWS architecture, DevOps and development (such as Elastic Beanstalk, Lambda, DynamoDB, RDS, S3, ElastiCache, SQS, CloudFront, Route 53, IAM, CloudFormation and KMS)
- SQL, PostgreSQL
- Single Page Application development
- Serverless, Microservices, API Driven Architecture
- Webpack, Mocha
- Git, Github
- TDD/BDD, CI
Don't be put off if you don't have the exact skills mix. We are looking for adaptable self-learners who are keen to develop their skills. This is a permanent opportunity and will suit a Full Stack Developer who is seeking to use the latest technology in a very fast paced environment and take their role to the next level.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please email your CV and covering letter to Jamie.Buchanan@vanarama.co.uk.