- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Insurance
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £17,000 - £20,000 DOE plus sales commission
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30 - 17:30, Fri 9:00 - 17:00
Would you like to be part of a new general insurance broker focused on selling to our existing commercial clients from a fast growing automotive financial services company?
Vanarama has grown strongly over several years, currently providing GAP Insurance and motor insurance, and is now in the position to increase volumes of sales and launch new product lines to the company's existing customer base.
The role of Insurance Executive - General Insurance:
- Handle inbound & outbound new business enquiries, covering telesales and internet with a small call centre team
- Targeted on sales conversion and effective compliance
- To select the right products to meet customer needs
- Support marketing initiatives across all business and product areas.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of insurance products and systems
- Develop and sustain effective working relationships with customers
The requirements of the Insurance Executive - General Insurance:
- Willingness to learn
- Looking for a fast paced working environment
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Good attention to detail and comfortable working within a regulated environment
- Looking to progress with ongoing professional development
- Live within commutable distance of the office
Interested in this role? Please send your CV and Covering Letter to Mark.Thomson@vanarama.co.uk