- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Department: Insurance
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: £25,000 - £28,000 DOE (£31-£33k OTE)
- Hours: Mon-Thurs 8:30 - 17:30, Fri 9:00 - 17:00
Vanarama is an industry leading business who are always one step ahead of the competition with advanced technology solutions and products to make our customers lives easier. You will be joining a new and rapidly growing part of this exciting business that seeks to nurture innovative individuals and reward excellent performance standards.
Day-to-day leading of the Vanarama Insurance telesales team, you'll lead a competitive and driven team who are determined to produce fantastic results on a daily basis.
The role involves dealing with a high level of warm outbound and inbound leads from existing customers to Vanarama leasing. You must be articulate and dynamic individual with the need to succeed!
New recruits are taken through a rigorous sales training programme, bespoke to Vanarama.
- Team leadership for 6-8 staff
- Implementing telesales processes
- Tracking and motivating staff performance
- Ensure staff actively explore customer's understanding of our cover options.
- Maintain accurate customer records and ensure correct information is supplied to customers.
Skills & Experience Required
- Previous team leader experience, or can display high energy and leadership skills
- Telesales experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of dealing with an end to end sales process
- Passionate about sales closure
- Insurance experience would be good, but not essential
Why Work at Vanarama?
- Sunday Times Top 100 Employer
- Free local gym membership
- Free weekly wellness classes – massage, yoga and relaxation
- Free access to on-site doctor
- On site subsidised Café & garden
- Company profit bonus scheme
- Regular social events run by a dedicated in-house team
If you want to join our ever-growing team, please e-mail your CV along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org