- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: Competitive
Vanarama – the UK's leading commercial and personal vehicle leasing company – is looking for a Scrum Master to join our growing, friendly (and very busy) Technical Team team based at our Hemel Hempstead HQ.
As a talented Scrum Master, you will help build and manage agile projects within the Autorama Group of companies. You will be working closely with the CTO and senior management team as well as Product, UX, Design and Development teams to help execute on company strategy.
- Act as agile ambassador within the company, defining best practice
- Kick off and manage all aspects of sprints
- Task allocation/estimation
- Daily standups
- Reporting back to the product managers/stakeholders on status, risks and issues
- Post-sprint retrospective/lessons learnt
- Look at ways to improve the development process efficiency and speed to market
- Manage and prioritise the product backlog
- Manage multiple teams of developers
Skills and experience:-
- At least 3 years of relevant industry experience.
- Experience in working for companies with large audiences across multiple platforms.
- A solid understanding of agile workflows
- Exposure to BDD/TDD
- Fluent in agile project management tools such as Target Process
- Excellent communication skills and team leader qualities
If you'd like to grab this opportunity with both hands, please email your CV and covering letter to Jamie.Buchanan@vanarama.co.uk.