Location : Hemel Hempstead
Salary : £35k - £45k (depending on experience) + perks + company bonus scheme
Vanarama are looking to appoint a Social Media Manager to join our growing, friendly marketing team based in Hemel Hempstead.
You'll be working closely with the digital team and content writers to develop a strategy that will maximise our strong brand presence in the market. The successful candidate will be responsible for building our five core social media channels - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube.
The ability to create and execute social media strategies that deliver commercial as well as brand awareness objectives will be key. You'll get the support of our in-house creative and content team to help you achieve your objectives.
This newly created position will see you work with an existing Social Media Executive, so great people management skills will be required.
- Create regular and innovative social media content that engages directly with the core demographic of each social media channel.
- Create and execute an overarching social media strategy with commercial objectives to help us reach our lead generation targets.
- Must be aware of new social media trends and technology and be the knowledge hub and expert in the business.
- Support the wider efforts of the digital team in content outreach, SEO and other digital objectives.
- Manage social media PPC campaigns and monitor to improve CPA performance.
- Provide the Marketing Director with weekly and monthly reporting on channel performance and PPC campaign ROI.
- Support the efforts of HR to recruit new talent to the business using LinkedIn.
- Work with existing Social Media Executive to mentor and develop their talent.
- Strong background in social media
- Experience in managing paid social media campaigns.
- Experience of creating and implementing social media strategies.
- Knowledge of latest social media trends and technology.
- A proactive approach to self learning and development.
- Excellent English and proof reading abilities with high attention to detail
Why work at Vanarama?
We are one of the UK's fastest growing financial tech brands. As part of a dynamic, talented and friendly marketing team you'll benefit from ongoing support and training to help you achieve and grow in your role. As well as a great salary and modern offices in the heart of Hemel Hempstead's industrial area you'll benefit from everything you'd expect from a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer, including:
- Free local gym membership
- Free weekly wellness classes - massage, yoga and relaxation
- Free access to on site doctor
- On site cafe and garden
- Fully funded summer and Christmas parties as well as regular social events
- Company profit related bonus scheme
At Vanarama your talent will be recognised and nurtured from day one. We believe in building the careers of our people through structured training and development. From CIM accredited courses to bringing in industry experts in SEO and content writing we don't just walk the walk, we talk the talk. Self-development and learning is at the core of the team so you'll also benefit from the expertise in the people around you. If you're looking to grow your career in marketing we believe there's no better place than at Vanarama.
How to apply