- Location: Hemel Hempstead
- Employment type: Permanent
- Start Date: ASAP
- Salary: 24k - 26k (depending on experience) + perks + company bonus scheme
Vanarama are looking to appoint a Social Media Executive to join our growing, friendly marketing team based in Hemel Hempstead.
You'll be working closely with the Social Media Manager and digital team to execute our strategy for 2018. This is an amazing opportunity for an individual to accelerate their career in Social Media. We are looking for an energetic individual that understands the power of social to achieve business objectives. You'll already be working in a similar role and will be looking for your next step up to work with a rising UK brand with a foothold in the US.
Specific Measures of Success
- Assist the Social Media Manager in deploying our Social Media strategy
- Research and post interesting and relevant engaging content for our audience
- Respond to our audience that engages with our content
- Monitor social channels for customer queries and respond as per our guidelines
- Create and manage paid advertising on Facebook
- Work with Social Media Manager to develop ongoing strategy
- Use our social media tools to schedule posts to our main networks
- Analyse and measure social media performance and produce reporting for senior management
- Previous experience in Social Media in a commercial environment
- Experience of all main social networks
- Excellent level of English and grammar
- Proactive approach to learning and development
Why work at Vanarama?
We are one of the UK's fastest growing financial tech brands. As part of a dynamic, talented and friendly marketing team you'll benefit from ongoing support and training to help you achieve and grow in your role. As well as a great salary and modern offices in the heart of Hemel Hempstead's industrial area you'll benefit from everything you'd expect from a Sunday Times Top 100 Employer, including:
At Vanarama your talent will be recognised and nurtured from day one. We believe in building the careers of our people through structured training and development. From CIM accredited courses to bringing in industry experts in SEO and content writing we don't just walk the walk, we talk the talk. Self-development and learning is at the core of the team so you'll also benefit from the expertise in the people around you. If you're looking to grow your career in marketing we believe there's no better place than at Vanarama.
If you're interested in this role then please email email@example.com