In stock from only:
subject to credit approval
subject to credit approval
- Trusted, most-recognised brand
- 1,400 new customers per month
- Best price, shortest delivery
- Dedicated customer support
Includes Vanarama Total Lease Care *£900 worth of extras...FREE!
- FREE Breakdown Assistance and Recovery
- FREE Replacement Vehicle
- FREE Home Start
- FREE Tools Insurance For 3 Months
See what this means for you WATCH NOW
Dispatch Ready To Run
Taking up no more space on the road than a large people carrier does, the Citroen Dispatch is a real workhorse, carrying up to 1,200kg and up to two passengers. Want to carry more passengers? The Dispatch Combi and Crew Van seat six and nine people respectively, plus you can opt for a high roof version, or the Platform Cab for greater flexibility. If you need a chiller/freezer or a glass carrier, then you’ll need the Dispatch Ready To Run conversions.
When it comes to the power under the hood, you can opt for the efficient Euro 5 HDi 90 combined with a five-speed annual gearbox, or the HDi 125 with a six-speed manual gearbox. The Dispatch Combi features an HDi 160 engine with six-speed transmission.
The Dispatch panel van has been designed not to look out of place parked on a driveway – and its dimensions mean it will easily fit into a parking bay in town. The H1 models have been specially designed to ensure they can be accommodated in most car parks.
- Cargo Area Tie Down Loops
- Driver And Passenger Sun Visors
- Driver's Cup Holder
- Dual Passenger Bench Seat With Fold-Up Outer Seat, Folding Down Writing Table In Central Seat Back And Storage Under Central Seat.
- Front Door Bins
- Heater With 4 Dashboard Air Vents
- Height Adjustable Driver Seat With Lumbar Support And Armrest
- Height Adjustable Head Restraints For Driver And Front Passengers Seats
- Height And Reach Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Large Courtesy Lights
- Load Compartment Interior Light
- Locking Glovebox
- Manual Air Conditioning
- Mica Cloth/Vinyl Upholstery
- Passenger Cupholder
- Under Dash Storage Areas
- Full steel bulkhead
- Rubber floor in load compartment
- Cruise Control With Speed Limiter
- Lights On Warning Buzzer
- Locking Fuel Cap
- Oil Level Warning Light
- Outside Temperature Gauge
- Rev Counter
- Reverse Parking Sensor
- Seatbelt Warning Indicator
- Service Indicator
- Trip Counter
- Electric Front Windows With One Touch & Anti Pinch Function
- Internally Adjustable Headlights
- Laminated Acoustic Windscreen
- Twin Sliding Unglazed Side Doors
- Daytime running lights
- Electrically adjustable + heated door mirrors
- Side protection strips
- Solid paint
- Towbar preparation
- Twin unglazed rear doors
- Ec Yes
- Ec Combined 51.4
- Ec Extra Urban 54.3
- Ec Urban 47.1
Weight and Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres) 70
- Gross Train Weight 4040
- Gross Vehicle Weight 2640
- Load Space Volume 5.8
- Max. Roof Load 170
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked 2000
- Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked 750
- Minimum Kerbweight 1522
- No. Of Seats 3
- Payload 1118
- Plated 2Nd Axle 1500
- Plated Front Axle 1500
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs) 15.5
- Bhp 95
- Engine Power Kw 70
- Engine Power Rpm 3750
- Engine Torque Lbs.Ft 155
- Engine Torque Mkg 21
- Engine Torque Nm 210
- Engine Torque Rpm 1500
- Top Speed 90
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern? No
- Badge Engine Cc 1.6
- Badge Power 95
- Battery Volts 12
- Clutch Single Dry Plate
- Exhaust System Catalytic Converter And Egr
- Front Brakes Ventilated Discs
- Front Suspension Macpherson Struts
- Ghost Model For Valuation Purposes No
- Hand Brake Rear Wheels
- Manufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years 6
- Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years 1
- Rear Brakes Discs
- Rear Suspension Coil Springs
- Service Interval Frequency - Months 12
- Service Interval Mileage 20000
- Special Edition No
- Special Order No
- Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage Unlimited
- Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Years 2
- Steering Pas
- Vehicle Homologation Class N1
Vehicle specification information is supplied by a third party. We endeavour to ensure all information is correct but cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
Find out how much this vehicle is to insure with Vanarama Insurance Services.
- It's quick and simple to get your quote
- We can save you time and money
- You can get your quotes in minutes
- Compare the 3 levels of cover to ensure the best insurance for you
Call our friendly team to get your insurance quote on 01442 838 177
Below are our customer reviews for the Citroen Dispatch. Want to have your say? Leave a review for the Citroen Dispatch now.
Paul Lambertini said on December 13 2016
Very good van, economical just like driving a car, powerful engine which is very quiet, inside the cab is comfortable with plenty of storage space. The van is spacious at the back perfect for a decorator like me.
Ian John Hetherington said on September 13 2016
Very well equipped and easy to drive.
David Barrigan said on September 13 2016
Great drive and very comfortable.
Richard Morton said on September 08 2016
The Roof bars were missing when the vehicle arrived. I was expecting many excuses and problems. What I got was straight answers, apologies and roof bars fitted within 24 hours. 1st class. The Van is better than expected. It drives and handles like a car. Even for the basic van model I chose, it has air con, sat nav, parking sensors, speed camera warnings, what more could I ask for. I'm a small guy at 5ft 3in and aspect driving compromises with the driving position etc. No problems here. In fact this is the best driving position, and the best comfort and support I have ever had. I've had to amend the ply lining around the wheel arches because at one point there was less then the 4ft between them that I was requiring. But adjustments made, additional panels fitted, bungee ropes and hooks fitted, has made the van simply fantastic. My only slight complaint is that it could do with a second interior light nearer the cab as per my old VW transporter van. Other than that a 99 out of 100 van.
Robert Griffiths said on September 02 2016
Great for me but will be upgrading in three years to the 2.0 engine for the days when you have a bit more weight in the back.
Dieter Dickman said on August 16 2016
Very nice van, comfortable, simple and easy to drive!
Terry Bryan Pasfield said on July 25 2016
Very good van.
Mark Pettitt said on July 14 2016
Perfect, comfy and great on fuel.
Clare Louise Stubbins said on July 11 2016
Very pleased. Acceleration, even with a load, is excellent.
Gary Connolly said on June 27 2016
All good, not as solid as my old Trafic and not quite as many miles to the gallon as I thought it would be but very satisfied.
Karen Rutherford said on June 21 2016
So far a good work van.
David Mccormick said on May 24 2016
Craig Berrows said on April 15 2016
Malcolm Gray said on January 05 2016
Really good van but would go for the 2.0 litre engine next time.
Peter Hollingworth said on October 16 2015
Very good 3 seater work van.
Gary Jenkins said on September 24 2015
Good around van,big enough for my needs,but drives and parks like a car
Danny Lee Eady said on July 27 2015
Ian Wood said on April 28 2015
Nice van that is the right size for the type of work we are doing.
Martin Jarvis said on December 03 2014
Maybe needs a slightly bigger engine for the size of van.
Steven Draper said on July 30 2014
The Citroen Dispatch is a nice size van with the comforts of a car, perfect for everyday driving.
Andrew Rutter said on May 28 2014
Not had much time to put many miles on it yet, but first impression great load space, lots of storage in cabin, drives more like a car than a van. Bluetooth aircon & satnav a real bonus. Too early to comment on mpg as yet.
Mark Prizeman said on March 07 2014
Having had my old van for 15 years, Its nice to have something thoroughly modern.
Glen Randles said on October 04 2013
Listed below are the customer questions for the Citroen Dispatch XL Diesel 1000 1.6 BlueHDi 95 Van Enterprise. Do you have a question that hasn't been answered yet? If you don't want to give us a call, click here to ask your question and we'll respond in four working hours.
How long will it take to get the vehicle?
The Citroen Dispatch in silver, black or white can be with you within 3 weeks.
How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?
The Citroen Dispatch has a combined fuel consumption of 42 mpg.
What are the service intervals for this van?
The service interval for the Citroen Dispatch is 12,500 miles.
Do I get breakdown recovery?
There is a three year warranty on all Citroen Dispatch models. This consists of a two year unlimited mileage warranty followed by a third year warranty with a 100,000 mile limitation.
Rentals/Payments are subject to VAT. Business customers only. Photos and videos are for illustration purposes only. Final specification of vehicle may be subject to change without notice at any time. Deposit can mean initial payment or initial rental depending on the contract type. Subject to credit agreement. Terms and conditions apply.