Share our great offers with your friends
Van Finance Options
At Vanarama, we have a range of van leasing options to suit you and your business needs, including Contract Hire, Finance Lease and Lease Purchase. We understand the importance of your van purchase and want to make sure the process is as simple and seamless as possible for you. You can find out how we do this by visiting our Why Use Us page.
Below we have highlighted the key features and benefits of each of the three finance products. Our in-depth FAQ's should also help with any specific queries but, of course, feel free to pick up the phone to one of our Account Managers on tel: 0845 094 1399 or 01442 820 554 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Van Contract Hire
Contract Hire is definitely worthy of consideration if the use of a van for a fixed period of time is more important to you than ownership.
- Low deposit typically equivalent to three monthly payments
- Choice of contract period from 24 to 60 months
- Option to include a full maintenance package
- Tax efficient as monthly repayments can be offset against taxable profits
- No worries about depreciation
- If you're VAT registered, claim back all of the VAT on your monthly payments
Find out more via our Van Contract Hire FAQs
Van Finance Lease
Finance Lease provides you with the benefit of owning your van whilst building up equity over a period of 2-5 years.
- 100% tax deductible monthly payments
- Reclaim up to 100% of the VAT if you're VAT registered
- Low deposit and low monthly payments
- Optional final payment
- Equity at the end of the agreement
- Unlike Contract Hire, no strict mileage or damage penalties
Find out more via our Van Finance Lease FAQs
Van Lease Purchase
If ownership is a priority then this is a cost-effective route to purchasing your vehicle over a pre-agreed term of between 2-5 years.
- Ownership of the van at the end of the agreement
- Final payment thereby reducing your monthly payments
- Payments are not subject to VAT
- Capital cost of the van can be written-down utilising the standard writing-down allowances, unless using the Annual Investment Allowance (AIA)
- Low initial deposit with fixed monthly payments
- Interest reclaimable against tax
Find out more via our Van Lease Purchase FAQs