Published on Tuesday 03 May 2016 in Vanarama National League News
Thank you for visiting. The competition is now closed to new entries
Thank you for visiting our #VanaramaUltimateFan competition page. The competition is now closed and we will be announcing the results soon.
1. Vanarama is registered as Autorama UK Ltd in England and Wales with the register number 5137709. The registered office is Masterson House, 30/31 Mark Road, Hemel Hempstead, HP2 7BW.
2. The competition is open to residents of the UK, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man. If you are younger than 18, you must be accompanied by an adult on Sunday 15 May.
How to enter
3. The competition will run between 29 April 2016 and 9am on Monday 9th May 2016 (the "Promotional Period").
4. The selection will be made between 9 May 2016 and 10 May 2016.
5. Entry into the competition is free.
6. To enter, you need to visit the Vanarama website and complete the online entry form. The entry form will require you to enter your name, address, email address and phone number. You will also be asked to confirm that you are 18 or over, or can be accompanied by an adult, select the club you support and answer the question: "Why should you be the #VanaramaUltimateFan?
7. Any entries received outside the opening or closing times will not be considered for selection, even if they appear to be registered.
8. For this competition, two winners will be selected - one for each of the clubs who are finalists at the Vanarama National League Play-off Final 2015/2016 at Wembley Stadium. Only the fan who supports the winning club will be able to present the Vanarama National League promotion final trophy.
Other conditions for entry
9. Only one entry per person will be accepted.
10. Entries will only be considered for those whose clubs are capable of reaching the Vanarama National League promotion final at Wembley Stadium on Sunday 15 May 2016.
11. Vanarama will verify the validity of your entry to ensure you are a fan of the club you say you support on your entry form. An additional draw will be carried out if you are not a fan of that team.
12. The prize cannot be donated to charity or passed onto anyone else.
13. All entries become the property of Vanarama. You acknowledge that you have waived your moral rights and any copyright or similar rights and title in any statement made by you in connection with, or in relation to, the selection (your "Content").
14. You also agree that Vanarama, or any persons authorised either directly or indirectly by Vanarama, can use any part of your Content as we see fit. We may distribute, edit, copy, translate, distort (for artistic purposes), or exhibit such Content for the purposes of promoting or in relation to the competition, using all media and formats. This includes all social media channels.
15. Lost, delayed, undelivered, incomplete or multiple entries will not be considered.
16. If you are selected, you must be free and available on 15 May 2016.
17. If you are selected, you must be free and available for promotional, media and rehearsal duties from 9 to 15 May 2016 inclusive. Please note these dates may be subject to change.
18. The selected winner who supports the winning club will present the Vanarama National League promotion final Trophy.
19. No cash alternative will be offered.
20. Participation in the competition cannot be exchanged or transferred.
21. You may not transfer the Prize to anybody. The unauthorised sale or disposal of tickets is a criminal offence under section 166 of the Criminal Justice and Public Order Act 1994, as amended by the Violent Crime Reduction Act 2006.
Selecting the Winners
22. All eligible entries will be grouped according to the club they've selected. The winner of the Prize Draw will be he/she who is considered to provide the best answer to the question: "Why should you be the #VanaramaUltimateFan?
23. If you are a winner, you will be notified within two days after the close of the draw.
24. Vanarama's selection of the winner is final.
25. Vanarama reserves the right to publish names, photographs and county of the winner and those potentially shortlisted to publicise the promotion after the Promotional Period.
26. Winners and those shortlisted are subject to screening by Vanarama/associated third parties.
27. Should your entry be successful, Vanarama will make every effort to contact you through your contact details. If a response isn't received after 24 hours from initial contact your entry will be void.
Additional Conditions of entry into Wembley Stadium
28. Entry to Wembley Stadium is subject to normal conditions of entry. Vanarama is not liable if you or any person accompanying you is refused entry because you do not meet these conditions.
29. Except mobile phones used for personal and private use only, you may not bring into (or use within) Wembley Stadium any equipment that is capable of recording or transmitting any audio, visual or audio-visual material or any information or data in relation to a match or any aspect of it.
30. Wembley Stadium reserve the right to eject any person who fails to comply with applicable terms or conditions of entry.
31. If you are the subject of a current Banning Order under the Football Spectators Act 1989 (as amended), you will be refused entry to the competition to Wembley Stadium.
32. Vanarama will not be held responsible for the winner and/or companion not taking advantage of the Prizes due to health or any other reason.
33. Vanarama will not be held responsible if the fixture does not go ahead.
34. Vanarama will only collect, store and use your personal information, for the purposes of entering you into and administering the specific competition which you have entered as set out in these rules, and not for any other purpose without your consent.
35. Your personal information will be held on record for a short period of time as necessary to administer the selection process and then securely destroyed.
36. Vanarama reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this competition at any time without notice.