In stock from only:
subject to credit approval
subject to credit approval
- Trusted, most-recognised brand
- 1,400 new customers per month
- Best price, shortest delivery
- Dedicated customer support
Vanarama Total Lease Care *£900 worth of extras...FREE!
- FREE Breakdown Assistance and Recovery
- FREE Replacement Vehicle
- FREE Home Start
- FREE Tools Insurance For 3 Months
Versatile and customisable
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is much more than just a panel van. Designed from the ground up with versatility in mind, the basic body shape has become the basis for dozens of conversions and variants with a wide range of applications. This conversion, which allows the Sprinter to be used either for refrigeration or deep freeze, is one of 240 possible combinations using 600 pieces of additional equipment.
The level of customisation is such that you can even request adjustments in the final drive ratio to better suit your typical payloads, destinations and driving styles.
This long wheelbase (4235mm) high-roof variant with optional refrigeration unit has 14 cubic metres of cargo volume available and can carry a payload of up to 2750kgs. The maximum load length is 4300mm.
Powered by a 2.1 litre diesel engine, the 313CDI produces 129bhp which is delivered through a 6-speed manual gearbox. Seven-speed automatic transmission is an option extra on all models as is a 4x4 drive system.
On the combined cycle, fuel economy is around 33.2 with carbon dioxide emissions of between 208 and 225 g/km. All the engines in the range also have the option to upgrade to BlueEfficiency technology which offers a reduction in both fuel usage and carbon dioxide emissions.
Safe and secure
Standard equipment on this model includes the anti-lock braking system along with emergency brake assist, traction control and electronic stability control. The latter is an especially welcome addition to this van’s box of tricks and makes for a smooth ride even when carrying an uneven load. In particular, the stability control helps the Sprinter to stop as quickly as possible, counteracting the inertia of whatever goods are being carried. This Sprinter also a radio/CD with the ability to connect to your phone via Bluetooth and power assisted steering.
The Sprinter comes with a huge range of optional extras designed to life in general or specific tasks in particular far easier. If, for example, you are using your van for a delivery service, the option remote-powered door means you can access the inside even when you hands are full, as the door will slide open as soon as you approach it.
- 2 Sunvisors Plus Shaded Windscreen Centre
- 4 Cupholders
- A4 Oddments Tray On Centre Of Dash
- Cab Headlining
- Cigarette Lighter
- Compartment Under Fold-Up Passenger Seat
- Door Mounted Armrests
- Front Door Pockets With Bottle Holder
- Grab Handle At Right Hand Door Pillar
- Heater And Demister
- Interior Shelf Above Windscreen
- Load Area Light
- Load Lashing Rings
- Locking Glovebox
- Map Reading Lamp
- Multi Function Steering Wheel
- Passenger Grab Handle
- Recirculating Air Switch And 4 Speed Fan
- Shelves To Left And Right On Instrument Panel
- Dual passenger seat
- Full steel bulkhead
- Pull-out tray in back of dual passenger seat
- Tunja cloth upholstery
- Wooden floor with bonded resin non-slip finish
- Assyst - Flexible Servicing System
- Cruise Control And Variable Speed Limiter
- Digital Clock
- Rev Counter
- Trip Computer
- 2 Large Exterior Rear View Mirrors With Seperate Wide Angle Lenses
- Adaptive Brake Lights
- Daytime Running Lights
- Electric Front Windows
- Intermittent Front Wash/Wipe
- 270 Degree opening rear doors
- Indicators in front door mirrors
- Nearside lockable sliding load door with internal access step
- Solid paint
- Unglazed rear doors
- Ec Yes
- Ec Combined 34.9
- Ec Extra Urban 38.7
- Ec Urban 30.1
- Front Overhang 1004
- Height 2670
- Length 6945
- Load Deck Height 630
- Load Height 1940
- Load Length 4300
- Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches 1350
- Load Width 1736
- Lower Rear Door Width 1562
- Rear Door Height 1840
- Rear Overhang 1615
- Side Load Door Height 1816
- Side Load Door Width 1300
- Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb 14.6
- Turning Circle - Wall To Wall 15.6
- Width (Excluding Mirrors) 1993
Weight and Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres) 75
- Gross Train Weight 5500
- Gross Vehicle Weight 3500
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked 2000
- Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked 750
- Minimum Kerbweight 2384
- No. Of Seats 3
- Payload 1116
- Plated 2Nd Axle 2250
- Plated Front Axle 1650
- Bhp 129
- Engine Power Kw 95
- Engine Power Rpm 3800
- Engine Torque Lbs.Ft 225
- Engine Torque Mkg 31.1
- Engine Torque Nm 305
- Engine Torque Rpm 1400
- Alternator Amps 90
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern? No
- Badge Engine Cc 2.1
- Badge Power 129
- Battery Ah 95
- Battery Volts 12
- Clutch Single Dry Plate
- Exhaust System Catalytic Converter
- Front Brakes Ventilated Discs
- Front Suspension Leaf Springs
- Ghost Model For Valuation Purposes No
- Hand Brake Rear Wheels
- Rear Brakes Discs
- Rear Suspension Parabolic Leaf Springs
- Special Edition No
- Special Order No
- Steering Pas Rack And Pinion
- This Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved Purposes No
- Vehicle Homologation Class N1
Vehicle specification information is supplied by a third party. We endeavour to ensure all information is correct but cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
Find out how much this vehicle is to insure with Vanarama Insurance Services.
- It's quick and simple to get your quote
- We can save you time and money
- You can get your quotes in minutes
- Compare the 3 levels of cover to ensure the best insurance for you
Call our friendly team to get your insurance quote on 01442 838 177
Below are our customer reviews for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter. Want to have your say? Leave a review for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter now.
John Cook said on January 24 2017
Reliable overall performance.
Andrew Burt said on December 07 2016
It's the best van on the road, its built to last and will drive just as good when its 5 years old with 100000 miles on it. It's very comfy and makes work a pleasure.
Brad Wright said on June 22 2016
Mercedes are strong but a lot more expensive than the Volkswagen equivalent but Volkswagen are prone to gearbox issues.
Rob Hall said on May 03 2016
Great van, this is the second Sprinter used within the company. I wouldn't buy anything else.
Jonathan Fletcher said on February 29 2016
Too early to comment on reliability but a good spec for a low price and feels good to drive.
Jonathan Clough said on February 18 2016
We've been using these vans since 2005 and never been let down by one!
Stephen Somerville said on February 03 2016
Very nice van, very big and comfortable.
David Morris said on January 13 2016
Absolutely love it! What a van and a lot cheaper than I had been quoted from other firms.
Martin Rand said on November 13 2015
The Mercedes is as expected, excellent. It is far more comfortable vehicle to drive than the Transit and handles exceptionally well. It's almost like driving my CLS :-)
Neil William Evans said on November 13 2015
Philip John Caza said on November 04 2015
Brett Hyde said on July 13 2015
Very good looking van. The van has been sign written and is a good advert for my business.
Gary Brooks said on January 09 2015
We only took delivery 4 hours before receiving this survey, so unable to comment on the new vehicle. However we already have 2 in the fleet so hope it performs as good as these.
Paul Bitson said on October 15 2014
Does everything we want it to. Good build quality.
George Horea said on September 25 2014
Briliant, a dream come true.
Tony Spence said on March 28 2014
It's fit for purpose !
Andy Newell said on November 14 2013
Cheaper to lease and hopefully service is much better than Volkswagen .
Listed below are the customer questions for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 313Cdi Long Diesel 3.5t High Roof Van. Do you have a question that hasn't been answered yet? If you don't want to give us a call, click here to ask your question and we'll respond in four working hours.
How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?
The manufacturer quotes that the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter can return between 28 - 35 mpg (combined), depending on the model.
How long will it take to get the vehicle?
We have the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter vans in stock and available by free delivery within 2-3 weeks.
Do I get breakdown recovery?
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter is offered with a 3 year warranty and servicing packages from £69 per month.
What are the service intervals for this van?
The Mercedes-Benz Sprinter has a service interval of 16,000 miles.
Rentals/Payments are subject to VAT. Business customers only. Photos and videos are for illustration purposes only. Deposit can mean initial payment or initial rental depending on the contract type. Subject to credit agreement. Terms and conditions apply.