In stock from only:
subject to credit approval
subject to credit approval
- Fixed cost motoring
- Quick and easy process
- Full manufacturer's warranty
Lease and contract purchase
Rentals/Payments are subject to VAT. Business customers only. Photos and videos are for illustration purposes only. Deposit can mean initial payment or initial rental depending on the contract type. Subject to credit agreement. Terms and conditions apply.
Practical and accommodating
Practical, focussed, accommodating – these are three words that sum up the Nissan Primastar 2.0 dCi SE LWB Van 115ps. Part of Nissan's large box van range, the Primastar has several incarnations, all of which are aimed at maximum utility and ease of function. The 2.0 dCi SE LWB Van 115ps model is one of the more heavy duty available, and is perfect for transporting bulky goods and tools.
The vehicle is built around a 16-valve diesel engine that uses a six-speed manual transmission gearbox. While it is not the most powerful engine available, producing 115 bhp, it strikes a good balance of performance and efficiency. The van can achieve a top speed of 99 mph and average fuel consumption of 34 mpg, which is impressive owing to its bulk.
In terms of size, this Primastar model stands 1.962m high, 5.182m long and 2.232m wide, including wing mirrors. Even after accounting for the engine and single-row cab, there is a massive cargo area measuring 1.387m in height, 2.8m in length and 1.69m in width available. It also stands a maximum payload of 1200kg, making this a true heavy hitter in the market.
The outside of the van is mainly functional, with straight lines, large black bumpers and chassis trims, 16" steel wheels and large windscreen for excellent visibility. There are also doors to both sides of the cab, 180-degree opening rear doors and a sliding door for ease of access and cargo loading.
Well designed interior
Inside the cab there are three seats – driver and dual passenger seat – and a number of comfort features, including electric, tinted windows and a radio and CD player. Drivers also benefit from a trip computer, rear parking sensor, Bluetooth connectivity and power assisted steering, to make the vehicle as manoeuvrable as possible.
This is a light commercial vehicle packed with features and, even better, is rated at insurance group 5E, meaning you can keep running costs down as low as possible.
- 2 Coat Hooks
- Cloth Upholstery
- Dash Mounted Gear Lever
- Driver And Passenger Cup Holders
- Dual Passenger Seats With 3 Point Belts
- Front Door Pockets With Bottle Holder
- Glove Box With Cd And Sunglasses Holder
- Height Adjustable Drivers Seat
- Load Lashing Rings
- Map Reading Lamp
- Reach Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Side And Rear Door Activated Lamps
- Full steel bulkhead
- 3 Button Selective Opening Key
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Rear Parking Distance Sensor
- Trip Computer
- Electric Front Windows
- Electrically Heated And Adjustable Door Mirrors
- High Mounted Stop Lamp
- Intermittent Front Wash/Wipe
- Tinted Windows
- Unglazed Nearside Sliding Door
- 180 degree opening rear doors - unglazed
- Solid paint
- Ec Yes
- Ec Combined 34
- Ec Extra Urban 37.2
- Ec Urban 29.7
- Front Overhang 833
- Height 1962
- Length 5182
- Load Deck Height 533
- Load Height 1387
- Load Length 2800
- Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches 1268
- Load Width 1690
- Lower Rear Door Width 1390
- Rear Door Height 1335
- Rear Overhang 851
- Side Load Door Height 1285
- Side Load Door Width 1000
- Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb 11.8
- Turning Circle - Wall To Wall 12.4
- Wheelbase 3498
- Width (Excluding Mirrors) 1904
- Width (Including Mirrors) 2232
Weight and Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres) 90
- Gross Train Weight 4960
- Gross Vehicle Weight 2900
- Load Space Volume 5.94
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked 2000
- Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked 750
- Minimum Kerbweight 1700
- No. Of Seats 3
- Payload 1200
- Plated 2Nd Axle 1650
- Plated Front Axle 1580
- Bhp 115
- Engine Power Kw 84
- Engine Power Rpm 3500
- Engine Torque Lbs.Ft 214
- Engine Torque Mkg 30
- Engine Torque Nm 290
- Engine Torque Rpm 1600
- Top Speed 99
- Alternator Amps 150
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern? No
- Badge Engine Cc 2.0
- Badge Power 115
- Battery Ah 85
- Battery Volts 12
- Clutch Single Dry Plate
- Front Brakes Ventilated Discs
- Front Suspension Mcpherson Strut
- Ghost Model For Valuation Purposes No
- Insurance Group 1 5
- Insurance Group 2 E
- Manufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years 6
- Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years 3
- Rear Brakes Discs
- Rear Suspension Torsion Bar
- Special Edition No
- Special Order No
- Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage 100000
- Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Years 3
- Steering Pas Rack And Pinion
- Vehicle Homologation Class N1
Vehicle specification information is supplied by a third party. We endeavour to ensure all information is correct but cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
Below are our customer reviews for the Nissan Primastar. Want to have your say? Leave a review for the Nissan Primastar now.
Simon Swaffer said on August 30 2011
My view is that this vehicle has the best purchase price to resid. val of its type. Nissan I trust as being reliable (our renault was not). To me it makes sense for a 3 to 6 year period which is our ownership model.
Listed below are the customer questions for the Nissan Primastar 2.9T Lwb Diesel 2.0 dCi SE Van 115ps. Do you have a question that hasn't been answered yet? If you don't want to give us a call, click here to ask your question and we'll respond in four working hours.
How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?
The quoted manufacturer mpg for the Nissan Primastar is 38 mpg (combined).
How long will it take to get the vehicle?
We have the Nissan Primastar in stock for delivery within 14-21 days.
Do I get breakdown recovery?
Yes, the Nissan Primastar comes with breakdown recovery for 3 years.
What are the service intervals for this van?
The service interval for the Nissan Primastar is 25,000 miles.