Metallic Star Grey
In stock from only:
subject to credit approval
subject to credit approval
- Trusted, most-recognised brand
- 1,400 new customers per month
- Best price, shortest delivery
- Dedicated customer support
Includes Vanarama Total Lease Care *£900 worth of extras...FREE!
- FREE Breakdown Assistance and Recovery
- FREE Replacement Vehicle
- FREE Home Start
- FREE Tools Insurance For 3 Months
See what this means for you WATCH NOW
Practical and well designed
Practical storage space is the name of the game when it comes to the Renault Master. Renault says the vehicle offers the most comprehensive array of storage options available today – for instance, there’s a pivoting seatback table, which is ideal for popping on your computer or files, and a clipboard holder on the dashboard is just the thing if you are hopping in and out of the cab making deliveries and getting signatures.
Renault has attempted to offer many of the benefits of passenger cars when it comes to driver comfort – ergonomic control, adjustable steering wheel and driver’s seat, increased insulation against noise, and air conditioning.
The Renault Master is available in Front Wheel Drive, Rear Wheel Drive (great for heavy and bulky loads) and even has a Twin Rear Wheel option.
Wide range of variations available
Finally with three heights, four body lengths – a range of colour, and interior options this means there are more than 300 versions to choose from.
Safety comes in the shape of the driver’s airbag and a steel bulkhead that separates the driver from the load in the back, ABS Brakes with EBD, Brake Assist and Adaptive Electronic Stability Programme (On Rear Wheel Drive models only).
For a great driving experience, the six-speed gearbox is teamed up with a 100, 125 or 150HP engine.
- 10 Floor Mounted Load Anchorage Point
- Centre Console With Twin Cupholders
- Driver Seat Lumbar Support
- Driver's Armrest
- Drivers Seat With Lumbar Adjust
- Full Steel Bulkhead
- Glovebox With Lid
- Height Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Kaleido Cloth Upholstery
- Overhead Storage Shelf
- Passenger Seat Bench
- Dual passenger seat
- Height adjustable drivers seat
- Trip Computer
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Electric Windows With Electric/Heated Door Mirrors
- 180 degree opening rear doors - unglazed
- 5W Door mirror mounted side repeater lamps
- Sliding side door - left
- Solid paint
- Ec Yes
- Ec Combined 36.2
- Ec Extra Urban 39.8
- Ec Urban 31.7
- Front Overhang 842
- Height 2495
- Length 5548
- Load Deck Height 558
- Load Height 1894
- Load Length 3083
- Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches 1380
- Load Width 1765
- Lower Rear Door Width 1580
- Rear Door Height 1820
- Rear Overhang 1024
- Side Load Door Height 1780
- Side Load Door Width 1270
- Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb 13.6
- Turning Circle - Wall To Wall 14.1
- Wheelbase 3682
- Width (Excluding Mirrors) 2070
- Width (Including Mirrors) 2470
Weight and Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres) 80
- Gross Train Weight 5800
- Gross Vehicle Weight 3300
- Load Space Volume 10.8
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked 2500
- Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked 750
- Minimum Kerbweight 1976
- No. Of Seats 3
- Payload 1324
- Plated 2Nd Axle 2100
- Plated Front Axle 1850
- Bhp 130
- Engine Power Kw 96
- Engine Power Rpm 3500
- Engine Torque Lbs.Ft 229
- Engine Torque Mkg 31.6
- Engine Torque Nm 310
- Engine Torque Rpm 1500
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern? No
- Badge Engine Cc 2.3
- Badge Power 130
- Ghost Model For Valuation Purposes No
- Service Interval Frequency - Months 24
- Service Interval Mileage 25000
- Special Edition No
- Special Order No
- Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage 100000
- Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Years 4
- Vehicle Homologation Class N1
Vehicle specification information is supplied by a third party. We endeavour to ensure all information is correct but cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
Find out how much this vehicle is to insure with Vanarama Insurance Services.
- It's quick and simple to get your quote
- We can save you time and money
- You can get your quotes in minutes
- Compare the 3 levels of cover to ensure the best insurance for you
Call our friendly team to get your insurance quote on 01442 838 177
Below are our customer reviews for the Renault Master. Want to have your say? Leave a review for the Renault Master now.
James Angus Gordon said on February 03 2016
This replaced my previous Master van which I bought new nearly 10 yrs ago. It was still clean and reliable. 10 years have seen this van morph into something completely different to look at and drive. This is not all bad...the design of compartment storage is very good, also a slightly higher seating position with good vision. On down side the sheet metal body appears thinner and wobbles when the sliding door closes. The ladder on back door is mounted onto thin door skin which I suspect may collapse in a few years. It may as well have been a different make as it bears no resemblance to previous van, but I do like it.
Simon Harrop said on July 25 2014
It looks lovely. I hope it drives as well and is not like my last Renault Master, which had multiple problems.
Helene Toms said on May 29 2014
We have only just received it, but am very pleased so far
Listed below are the customer questions for the Renault Master Mwb Diesel Fwd MM33dCi 130 Business Medium Roof Van. Do you have a question that hasn't been answered yet? If you don't want to give us a call, click here to ask your question and we'll respond in four working hours.
How long will it take to get the vehicle?
The Renault Master has a lead time of around 2-3 weeks.
How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?
The Renault Master can do between 37 and 30 mpg.
Do I get breakdown recovery?
All Renault Master models come with Renault Assist, which includes four years of vehicle-based Roadside Assistance.
What are the service intervals for this van?
The Renault Master requires servicing every 12,500 miles .
Rentals/Payments are subject to VAT. Business customers only. Photos and videos are for illustration purposes only. Final specification of vehicle may be subject to change without notice at any time. Deposit can mean initial payment or initial rental depending on the contract type. Subject to credit agreement. Terms and conditions apply.