In stock from only:
subject to credit approval
subject to credit approval
- Fixed cost motoring
- Quick and easy process
- Full manufacturer's warranty
Lease and contract purchase
Rentals/Payments are subject to VAT. Business customers only. Photos and videos are for illustration purposes only. Deposit can mean initial payment or initial rental depending on the contract type. Subject to credit agreement. Terms and conditions apply.
The Toyota Hilux is for the most part proving a popular choice of pick-up truck, and they are not as rare as they once were on the British road, thanks to their design which incorporates a good off road commercial vehicle, and a good family run about.
Van contract hire companies have moved swiftly to give the Toyota Hilux driver good deals and incentives to use the Toyota Hilux in their business. Unlimited mileage, no deposit, and fiancé leasing arrangements are just a few of the special offers which are dangled in front of most business owners, and for the most part it works too, especially as van lease hire companies have followed suit, keeping a healthy number in stock, and good reasons to obtain a Toyota Hilux through van leasing.
It is fair to say that the myth of buying a used vehicle as finally been put to bed. Service charges, a hefty outlay, and increased running costs, have all taken their toll on the used commercial vehicle market, and many business owners now use the contract hire or leasing to obtain vehicles such as the Toyota Hilux. This avoids the costs of buying a brand new Toyota Hilux, and with monthly payments and no deposit being a feature of many lease deals, it often seems too good to be true for many business owners. The Toyota Hilux, is becoming an increasingly sought after vehicle, and can be picked up from most lease or hire companies and providing personal credit is in order, good finance offers are available. If you need a Toyota Hilux, call us now for a quote. You could be driving one by the end of the week.
To obtain a quote and to see what’s available, call us today on 0845 094 1399
- 220V Power Socket
- Automatic Air Conditioning
- Carpet Covered Floor
- Centre Console With Lid, Storage And Armrest
- Driver Seat Height Adjuster
- Durable Cloth Upholstery
- Electric Tilt And Telescopic Steering Wheel
- Leather Steering Wheel Mounted Audio Controls And Leather Gear Knob
- Locking Glovebox
- Premium Cloth Upholstery
- Rear Seat Tip-Up Function
- 4.2" Multi Information Display
- Cruise Control
- Fuel Heater
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Pre Collision System With Pedestrain Detection
- Rear View Camera
- Body Coloured Front Bumper
- Chrome Door Handles
- Chrome Side Bar With Steps
- Chrome Trim On Radiator Grille
- Dusk Sensitive Lights
- Electric Front Windows With One Touch Drivers Window
- Electrically Retractable Door Mirror
- Electronic Headlamp Levelling
- Follow Me Home Headlights
- Front Fog Lights
- Headlight Washers
- Heated Rear Window
- Heated/Electric Door Mirrors With Integrated Indicators
- Laminated Rear Window Privacy Glass
- Mud Flaps Front And Rear
- Trailer Sway Control
- Variable Front Wipers
- Solid paint
- Ec Yes
- Ec Combined 40.4
- Ec Extra Urban 44.8
- Ec Urban 34.4
- Front Overhang 1000
- Height 1815
- Length 5330
- Load Deck Height 480
- Load Length 1555
- Rear Overhang 1250
- Turning Circle - Kerb To Kerb 12.8
- Turning Circle - Wall To Wall 13.4
- Wheelbase 3085
- Width (Excluding Mirrors) 1855
Weight and Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres) 80
- Gross Train Weight 5850
- Gross Vehicle Weight 3210
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked 3200
- Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked 750
- Minimum Kerbweight 2015
- No. Of Seats 5
- Payload 1195
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs) 12.8
- Bhp 150
- Engine Power Kw 110
- Engine Power Rpm 3400
- Engine Torque Lbs.Ft 295
- Engine Torque Mkg 41
- Engine Torque Nm 400
- Engine Torque Rpm 1600
- Top Speed 106
- Badge Engine Cc 2.4
- Badge Power 150
- Battery Volts 12
- Clutch Single Dry Plate
- Exhaust System Catalytic Converter
- Front Brakes Ventilated Discs
- Front Suspension Double Wishbone
- Ghost Model For Valuation Purposes No
- Hand Brake Rear Drums
- Manufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years 6
- Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years 3
- Rear Brakes Drum
- Rear Suspension Leaf Springs
- Special Edition No
- Special Order No
- Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage 60000
- Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Years 3
- Steering Pas Rack And Pinion
- Vehicle Homologation Class N1
Vehicle specification information is supplied by a third party. We endeavour to ensure all information is correct but cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
Find out how much this vehicle is to insure with Vanarama Insurance Services.
- It's quick and simple to get your quote
- We can save you time and money
- You can get your quotes in minutes
- Compare the 3 levels of cover to ensure the best insurance for you
Call our friendly team to get your insurance quote on 01442 838 177
- There are currently no accessories for the Toyota Hilux
Below are our customer reviews for the Toyota Hilux. Want to have your say? Leave a review for the Toyota Hilux now.
Paul Russell said on June 17 2016
Exceptional truck with exceptional performance at an unbeatable price!
Peter Bishop said on April 15 2016
I'm very happy with the truck.
Paul Rulton said on August 10 2015
I couldn't be more pleased if I tried. Joe Norton's advice was spot on. He listened to what I wanted and put on to the Hilux. Very happy with it indeed.
Eifion Thomas said on June 08 2015
Ronald Hugh Murray said on January 29 2015
Early days but seems more comfortable than the Ranger I had before.
Ciprain Branciog said on December 08 2014
Amazing - invincible (;
Mark Haley said on July 25 2014
Horses for courses...the job is made easier when you have the right tools!
Dave Pitt said on July 15 2014
Our company purchased two of these, one for myself and one for my business partner. We are both very pleased with them. I had traded my Grand Cherokee for this new Hilux so was concerned I would be losing some ride and luxury, but while not as powerful as the Jeep the Hilux is such a great truck.
James Kent said on June 27 2014
Beautiful drive much better quality than my old Nissan Navara.
Benedict Waterson said on June 16 2014
The Toyota Invincible, has a good hardwearing build quality, both inside and out. It is a smooth and comfortable drive, and plenty of power delivered by the 3 litre diesel. There is plenty of leg room in the back and the Toyota-touch system is excellent. Very happy with this truck, and will be leasing another when my lease expires.
Adam Chesworth said on March 18 2014
I am very impressed with the whole car
Listed below are the customer questions for the Toyota Hilux Diesel Invincible D/Cab Pick Up 2.4 D-4D. Do you have a question that hasn't been answered yet? If you don't want to give us a call, click here to ask your question and we'll respond in four working hours.
Do you have a single cab Toyota Hilux?
Hi Risto, Yes we can supply the Toyota Hilux in the single Cab 2.5 d-4D Active specification. The Hilux is available in many different variants, please don’t hesitate to contact us if you would like more information on this model or any other vehicles.