We're open! Call us on
01442 838 195

Ask the Experts

  • I am a U.S. citizen relocating to U.K. in January 2018. I'm looking for a 6 month lease of a family vehicle. I am renting and have secured a house with U.K. address. Is this something you can help me with? Thanks, Tom

    Richard Wells

    Our expert Richard answered...

    Hello Tom, thanks for your question. To answer your question, yes we will be able to help you out. Please contact one of our specialists on 01442 838193 to discuss this in further detail. Kind regards, Richard Wells.

    Question asked 20/12/2017
View other recently asked questions
Need Help? Just ask iVan
Call us for prices, advice or simply to order now.