Acapulco Blue Metallic
Bamboo Garden Green Metallic
Chestnut Brown Metallic
Fortana Red Metallic
Indium Grey Metallic
Mojawe Beige Metallic
Reflex Silver Metallic
Sandstrom Yellow Metallic
Starlight Blue Metallic
Viper Green Metallic
In stock from only:
subject to credit approval
subject to credit approval
- Fixed cost motoring
- Quick and easy process
- Full manufacturer's warranty
Lease and contract purchase
Rentals/Payments are subject to VAT. Business customers only. Photos and videos are for illustration purposes only. Deposit can mean initial payment or initial rental depending on the contract type. Subject to credit agreement. Terms and conditions apply.
Easy loading and unloading
This is the smallest van in the range, but it’s not short on offerings. Depending on the exact model and engine type you choose, the payload can be as much as 739kg. A comfortable ride and great road holding is provided by front MacPherson strut suspension and telescopic shock absorbers, while VW keeps you safe with ABS, Engine Braking Control and Traction Control System.
Your load is kept secure with six load-lashing rings, and the vehicle is protected with an electronic immobiliser ‘Transponder’.
The Caddy also features glazed asymmetric rear-wing doors, and a full height bulkhead, with a solid lower ad plastic mesh upper to keep the driving cab separate from the load. A side sliding door on the left makes access even easier when loading and unloading, and the larger rear door features a heated rear window (for a quick start on cold mornings).
Well designed storage features
In the cab, you’ll find a number of storage features such as storage trays in the dash, overhead storage, an open glovebox and four drinks holders. Entertainment comes in the form of a radio/CD player, which can also be connected to your MP3 player so you can listen to all your favourite tunes while driving.
Choose the Caddy BluMotion Technology model and you’ll benefit from cruise control, a trip computer and tyre kit and compressor.
- 2 Rear Interior Lights, Switchable By Door
- 2 Sun Visors Folding And Pivoted With Vanity Mirrors
- 4 Drinks Holders And Storage Compartment In Centre Console
- 6 Lashing Points For Securing Loads
- 8 Way Adjustable Drivers Seat
- Climate Control With Air Conditioned Glovebox
- Driver Seat Lumbar Support
- Height Adjustable Head Restraints
- Height And Rake Adjustable Steering Column
- Illuminated Lockable Glovebox
- Interior Light In Headlining
- Interior Roof Trim - Hardboard
- Jack And Tool Kit
- Load Side Lining, Half Height Hardboard
- Passenger Seat With Reach And Rake Adjustment
- Austin cloth upholstery
- Full height bulkhead solid lower with plastic mesh upper
- Leather steering wheel and gear knob
- Rubber floor covering
- Storage under front seats
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Collision Prevention Assist
- Cruise Control
- Digital Clock
- Dimmable Instrument Illumination
- Headlight Range Control
- Multi-Function Display
- Rear Parking Distance Sensor
- Sd Card Slot
- Seatbelt Warning Indicator
- Service Indicator
- Servotronic Speed Related Pas
- 5" touchscreen
- 2 Speed Variable Intermittent/Delay Front Wipers + Wash
- Anti Dazzle Rear View Mirror
- Body Colour Bumpers And Door Mirrors
- Electric Front Windows
- Heat Reflective Glass
- Heated Rear Window And Wash Wipe
- Heated Windscreen
- Asymmetric rear doors with windows
- Daytime running lights
- Electrically heated and adjustable door mirrors
- Front fog lights
- Side sliding door - left
- Solid paint
- Ec Yes
- Ec Combined 49.6
- Ec Extra Urban 54.3
- Ec Urban 42.8
- Front Overhang 879
- Height 1823
- Length 4408
- Load Deck Height 577
- Load Height 1244
- Load Length 1779
- Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches 1170
- Load Width 1556
- Lower Rear Door Width 1183
- Rear Door Height 1134
- Rear Overhang 847
- Side Load Door Height 1097
- Side Load Door Width 701
- Turning Circle - Wall To Wall 11.1
- Wheelbase 2682
- Width (Excluding Mirrors) 1793
- Width (Including Mirrors) 2065
Weight and Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres) 60
- Gross Train Weight 3650
- Gross Vehicle Weight 2152
- Load Space Volume 3.2
- Max. Roof Load 100
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked 1500
- Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked 700
- Minimum Kerbweight 1507
- No. Of Seats 2
- Payload 645
- Plated 2Nd Axle 1230
- Plated Front Axle 1075
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs) 12.2
- Bhp 102
- Engine Power Kw 75
- Engine Power Rpm 4400
- Engine Torque Lbs.Ft 184
- Engine Torque Mkg 25.5
- Engine Torque Nm 250
- Engine Torque Rpm 1500
- Top Speed 104
- Alternator Amps 110
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern? No
- Badge Engine Cc 1.6
- Badge Power 102
- Battery Ah 61
- Battery Volts 12
- Clutch Single Dry Plate
- Exhaust System Catalytic Converter
- Front Brakes Discs
- Front Suspension Mcpherson Struts
- Ghost Model For Valuation Purposes No
- Hand Brake Rear
- Manufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years 12
- Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years 3
- Rear Brakes Discs
- Rear Suspension Leaf Springs
- Service Interval Frequency - Months 12
- Service Interval Mileage 10000
- Special Edition No
- Special Order No
- Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage 100000
- Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Years 3
- Steering Pas
- Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months 48
- Timing Belt Interval Mileage 80000
- Vehicle Homologation Class N1
Vehicle specification information is supplied by a third party. We endeavour to ensure all information is correct but cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
Find out how much this vehicle is to insure with Vanarama Insurance Services.
- It's quick and simple to get your quote
- We can save you time and money
- You can get your quotes in minutes
- Compare the 3 levels of cover to ensure the best insurance for you
Call our friendly team to get your insurance quote on 01442 838 177
Below are our customer reviews for the Volkswagen Caddy. Want to have your say? Leave a review for the Volkswagen Caddy now.
Stuart Elliott said on November 10 2016
A quality small van, sturdy handling and amazing fuel economy, the build quality is typically German.
Rudi Coe said on September 02 2016
I have to say the new Caddy is much better than I thought. Looks great, drives very smooth with more space in the cab than I thought there would be. All round I'm very happy. Thanks again.
Andrew David Kerr said on August 23 2016
Great van, it's an upgrade from my old one so I know how good they are.
david bradley said on June 09 2015
Had Caddys since 1996. I now run a 2012 102ps TDI. It has good pulling power and great economy. It's just like driving a Golf and feels like a car not a van. It's reliable, good paint finish, mine's silver with aircon. The aircon should be standard at this price of van. Nice spec, clear dash, well laid out. It's far better than anything else in its class, no rust issues as galvanised body. My 55 plate old Caddy had 83,000 miles when I sold it, still on original pads and exhaust at 8 years old. Well done VW, you are market leaders. They are a pleasure to drive just like your cars.
Martin W. said on June 05 2015
Just bought 2012 C20 Trendline. I absolutely love it. I replaced my Transporter and was a little apprehensive but no such worries. Highly recommend.
Darren Bayford said on May 30 2013
Lower running costs, smart little van, quite a few colleagues are thinking about getting new vans, and I've recommended your company.
Robert Hughes said on July 25 2012
Quality made and quality built
Stuart Welsby said on August 24 2011
Too early to mark for Reliability
Listed below are the customer questions for the Volkswagen Caddy C20 Diesel 1.6 TDI 102PS Highline Van. Do you have a question that hasn't been answered yet? If you don't want to give us a call, click here to ask your question and we'll respond in four working hours.
What happens if the inside of the van is scratch due to work tools?
Firstly it depends on what contract you have chosen, on a finance lease you will not be charged for any damage as it is up to you to sell the vehicle at the end of the term. If you choose the contract hire option, the finance company will allow fair wear and tear which covers scratches in the load area. The majority of our vans will have ply lining fitted in the back which will help prevent the van from being damaged.
How many miles per annum is with this deal? Thank you
Hi, thank you for your question. This deal is based on 8,000 miles over a 5 year term. If you’d like to talk about this in further detail and get a tailored quote please call one our specialists direct on 10442 838 193. Thank you, Richard Wells Sales Manager
How long will it take to get the vehicle?
We have the Volkswagen Caddy in stock, so it can be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?
The Volkswagen Caddy returns between 47.1 and 55.4 mpg, depending on the model.
Do I get breakdown recovery?
Yes - 12 months of breakdown recovery is available for all Volkswagen models.
Do I get breakdown recovery?
Yes - the Volkswagen Caddy comes with 12 months of breakdown recovery.
What are the service intervals for this van?
The service intervals for the Volkswagen Caddy are two years or 18,000 miles.