In stock from only:
subject to credit approval
subject to credit approval
- Fixed cost motoring
- Quick and easy process
- Full manufacturer's warranty
Lease and contract purchase
Rentals/Payments are subject to VAT. Business customers only. Photos and videos are for illustration purposes only. Deposit can mean initial payment or initial rental depending on the contract type. Subject to credit agreement. Terms and conditions apply.
This is the biggest van available in the range – and it has a powerful Blue TDi engine to make the most of its size.
There’s plenty of space to accommodate the most awkward of loads – with load volumes ranging from 7.5m3 to a massive 17m3 – that means you can carry as many as five Euro pallets – and the sliding side door allows you to load a Euro pallet sideways. And payloads range from 936kg to 2,528kg.
The Crafter is available with four wheelbases, and the choice of a low, high or extra high roof.
VW has also included a number of technological innovations to ensure that you save money and reduce any impact on the environment at the same time. Take the Stop-Start function, for instance. This turns off the engine automatically when it’s not needed – if you park up or are waiting at traffic lights for example. Press the clutch and the engine restarts automatically – not only does this save fuel but its cuts down on vehicle emissions and reduces engine wear.
Another environmentally friendly and economical feature is the AdBlue technology, which combines with an SCR catalyst and long gear ratios to cut fuel consumption and reduce nitrogen oxide emissions.
To keep your vehicle safe, a Thatcham Category 1 alarm system is available as an option.
- 12V Socket
- 2 Load Lashing Rings On B Pillar
- 2 Sun Visors Folding And Pivoted
- Air Recirculation System
- Centre Console Storage Tray
- Charcoal Filter
- Document Holder On Centre Console
- Drinks Holders
- Fully Adjustable Drivers Seat
- Grab Handles On Roof Frame
- Height Adjustable Head Restraints
- Height And Reach Adjustable Steering Wheel
- Interior Entry Steps
- Interior Light, Including 2 Reading Lights
- Interior Light, Switchable By Door
- Multi-Function Steering Wheel With Trip Computer
- Overhead Storage
- Rubber Floor Covering
- Sheet Steel Flooring
- Storage Compartments In Doors And In Step, Right
- Storage Tray On Dashboard
- 6 lashing points for securing loads
- Austin cloth upholstery
- Dual passenger seat, Storage box and foldable tray in backrest
- Full steel bulkhead without window
- Rear right entry grab handle
- Bluetooth Connectivity
- Digital Clock
- Dimmable Instrument Illumination
- Headlight Range Control
- Lights On Warning Buzzer
- Rear Door Interior Release Lever
- Rev Counter
- Seatbelt Warning Indicator
- Service Indicator
- Cruise control
- 2 Speed Windscreen Wipers/Intermittent Wash
- 270 Degree Opening Rear Doors
- Electrically Heated And Adjustable Door Mirrors
- Integral Step In Front Bumper
- Interior Entry Step In Near Side Sliding Door
- Parking Lights
- Third Rear Brake Light
- Electric windows
- Heat reflecting windscreen
- Indicators in front door mirrors
- Rear wing doors without windows
- Side sliding door - left
- Solid paint
- Ec Yes
- Ec Combined 37.2
- Ec Extra Urban 40.4
- Ec Urban 32.1
- Front Overhang 1000
- Height 2415
- Length 5240
- Load Deck Height 670
- Load Height 1650
- Load Length 2600
- Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches 1350
- Load Width 1780
- Lower Rear Door Width 1565
- Rear Door Height 1540
- Rear Overhang 990
- Side Load Door Height 1520
- Side Load Door Width 1040
- Turning Circle - Wall To Wall 12.3
- Wheelbase 3250
- Width (Excluding Mirrors) 1993
- Width (Including Mirrors) 2426
Weight and Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres) 75
- Gross Train Weight 5500
- Gross Vehicle Weight 3500
- Load Space Volume 7.5
- Max. Roof Load 300
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked 2000
- Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked 750
- Minimum Kerbweight 2154
- No. Of Seats 3
- Payload 1346
- Plated 2Nd Axle 2250
- Plated Front Axle 1650
- Bhp 109
- Engine Power Kw 80.2
- Engine Power Rpm 3500
- Engine Torque Lbs.Ft 221.3
- Engine Torque Mkg 30.6
- Engine Torque Nm 300
- Engine Torque Rpm 1500
- Top Speed 93
- Alternator Amps 110
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern? No
- Badge Engine Cc 2.0
- Badge Power 109
- Battery Ah 72
- Battery Volts 12
- Clutch Single Dry Plate
- Exhaust System Catalytic Converter
- Front Brakes Ventilated Discs
- Front Suspension Leaf Springs
- Ghost Model For Valuation Purposes No
- Hand Brake Rear Wheels
- Manufacturers Corrosion Perforation Guarantee - Years 12
- Manufacturers Paintwork Guarantee - Years 3
- Rear Brakes Discs
- Rear Suspension Parabolic Leaf Springs
- Service Interval Frequency - Months 12
- Service Interval Mileage 12000
- Special Edition No
- Special Order No
- Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Mileage Unlimited
- Standard Manufacturers Warranty - Years 3
- Steering Pas Rack And Pinion
- Timing Belt Interval Frequency - Months 48
- Timing Belt Interval Mileage 120000
- Vehicle Homologation Class N1
Vehicle specification information is supplied by a third party. We endeavour to ensure all information is correct but cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
Find out how much this vehicle is to insure with Vanarama Insurance Services.
- It's quick and simple to get your quote
- We can save you time and money
- You can get your quotes in minutes
- Compare the 3 levels of cover to ensure the best insurance for you
Call our friendly team to get your insurance quote on 01442 838 177
Below are our customer reviews for the Volkswagen Crafter. Want to have your say? Leave a review for the Volkswagen Crafter now.
Martin Howdle said on April 15 2016
It's a good strong van that does exactly what it's meant to do.
Anthony Groves said on March 30 2012
Our new vehicle arrived yesterday and as of yet we have not had a good chance to drive it but our first thought is that this van is good value good looking so looks positive at this piont.
Listed below are the customer questions for the Volkswagen Crafter Cr35 Swb Diesel 2.0 TDI BMT 109PS Van. Do you have a question that hasn't been answered yet? If you don't want to give us a call, click here to ask your question and we'll respond in four working hours.
How long will it take to get the vehicle?
We have the Volkswagen Crafter in stock, so it can be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?
The Volkswagen Crafter returns between 32.8 and 37.2 mpg, depending on the model.
Do I get breakdown cover?
Yes, the Volkswagen Crafter comes with 12 months of breakdown recovery.
What are the service intervals for this van?
The service intervals for the Volkswagen Crafter are two years or 17,500 miles.