Acapulco Blue Metallic
Bamboo Garden Green Metallic
Chestnut Brown Metallic
Indium Grey Metallic
Mojawe Beige Metallic
Reflex Silver Metallic
Starlight Blue Metallic
In stock from only:
subject to credit approval
subject to credit approval
- Fixed cost motoring
- Quick and easy process
- Full manufacturer's warranty
Lease and contract purchase
Rentals/Payments are subject to VAT. Business customers only. Photos and videos are for illustration purposes only. Deposit can mean initial payment or initial rental depending on the contract type. Subject to credit agreement. Terms and conditions apply.
Dependable and versatile
The Transporter has always enjoyed a reputation as a solid, dependable and versatile van – and now it has been updated it still has all those benefits, but has been made even safer, more dependable, and has even more features.
Under the bonnet, there’s a new TDI common rail diesel engine providing the power, while offering reduced CO2 emissions and better fuel economy. Plus you can opt for a seven-speed Direct Shift Gearbox and 4MOTION four-wheel drive, which means the Transporter can cope in all kinds of condition, whether it’s wet, snowy or just rough terrain – perfect if you have to make your way onto somewhat inaccessible sites.
Improved driving experience
Inside, the driving experience has been improved thanks to the reworked dash and instrument cluster.
VW has also looked at improving safety with the inclusion of ESP with hill hold assist, airbags for driver and passenger and a feature that switches on the hazard lights during emergency braking.
The Transporter panel van comes in short or long wheelbase options, and you can choose from a low, medium or high roof, with load volumes ranging from 5.8m3 to 9.3m3. Twin rear doors for easy loading come as standard, or you can opt for a tailgate if you prefer. The Dual passenger seat has folding backrests to give you extra load length should you need it.
- 1 Coat Hook
- 1 Hook On Lower Dash On Front Passenger Side
- 2 Rear Interior Lights, Switchable By Door
- 2 Storage Trays In Dashboard
- 2 Sun Visors Folding And Pivoted
- Additional 12V Accessory Socket
- Cab Interior Light
- Drinks Holder
- Dust/Pollen Filter
- Half Height Hardboard Side Lining
- Height Adjustable Head Restraints
- Height And Rake Adjustable Steering Column
- Interior Entry Steps
- Interior Roof Trim - Hardboard
- Interior Roof Trim As Headliner
- Locking Glovebox
- Multifunction Leather Steering Wheel, Gearknob And Gaiter
- Open Storage Compartment In Dash Panel Including Mobile Phone Holder
- Passenger Seat With Reach And Rake Adjustment
- Sheet Steel Flooring
- Side Roof Frame Trim
- Storage Box Integrated In Roof Headliner
- Storage Compartments In Doors
- Storage Compartments In Outer Side Of Driver & Passenger Seats
- Storage Net On Lower Dash Passenger Side
- 6 lashing points for securing loads
- Climatic air conditioning in cab
- Driver's seat armrest
- Drivers seat with height, reach and rake adjustment
- Drivers seat with lumbar adjust
- Dual passenger seat
- Front door pockets with bottle holder
- Full height solid bulkhead
- Half height load lining
- Rubber floor covering
- Simora upholstery
- Collision Prevention Assist
- Digital Clock
- Driver Alert With Multi-Function Display Plus
- Gearshift Indicator
- Headlight Range Control
- Lights On Warning Buzzer
- Multi-Function Display Plus
- Rear Door Interior Release Lever
- Rev Counter
- Sd Card Slot
- Service Indicator
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Cruise control
- Rear parking distance sensor
- 180 Degree Opening Rear Doors
- 2 Speed Windscreen Wipers/Intermittent Wash
- 8 Securing Points For Roof Load Rack System
- Auto Dimming Rear View Mirror
- Automatic Coming/Leaving Home Lighting Function
- Body Coloured Door Mirrors
- Electric Front Windows
- Front And Rear Towing Rings
- Front Fog Lights With Cornering Function
- Heat Insulating Glass
- Heat Reflective Glass
- Heated Front Windscreen
- Laminated Windscreen
- Body coloured door handles
- Electrically heated and adjustable door mirrors
- Passenger side sliding door
- Rear wing doors without windows
- Solid paint
- Ec Yes
- Ec Combined 47.9
- Ec Extra Urban 54.3
- Ec Urban 40.4
- Height 1990
- Length 4904
- Load Height 1410
- Load Length 2572
- Load Space Width Between Wheel Arches 1244
- Load Width 1700
- Rear Door Height 1305
- Side Load Door Height 1282
- Side Load Door Width 1017
- Turning Circle - Wall To Wall 11.9
- Wheelbase 3000
- Width (Excluding Mirrors) 1904
- Width (Including Mirrors) 2297
Weight and Capacities
- Fuel Tank Capacity (Litres) 70
- Gross Train Weight 4900
- Gross Vehicle Weight 2800
- Load Space Volume 5.8
- Max. Towing Weight - Braked 2200
- Max. Towing Weight - Unbraked 750
- Minimum Kerbweight 1867
- No. Of Seats 3
- Payload 933
- Plated 2Nd Axle 1550
- Plated Front Axle 1600
- 0 To 62 Mph (Secs) 15.3
- Bhp 102
- Engine Power Kw 75
- Engine Power Rpm 3000
- Engine Torque Lbs.Ft 184.4
- Engine Torque Mkg 25.5
- Engine Torque Nm 250
- Engine Torque Rpm 1500
- Top Speed 98
- Alternator Amps 180
- Did At Least One Aspect Of This Vehicles Safety Give Cause For Concern? No
- Badge Engine Cc 2.0
- Badge Power 102
- Battery Ah 68
- Exhaust System Catalytic Converter
- Front Brakes Ventilated Discs
- Front Suspension Mcpherson Struts
- Ghost Model For Valuation Purposes No
- Hand Brake Rear Wheels
- Rear Brakes Ventilated Discs
- Rear Suspension Coil Springs
- Special Edition No
- Special Order No
- Steering Pas Rack And Pinion
- This Vehicle Is Classed As A Car For Ved Purposes No
- Vat Qualifying Vehicle - Seek Advice From Hmrc No
- Vehicle Homologation Class N1
Vehicle specification information is supplied by a third party. We endeavour to ensure all information is correct but cannot be held responsible for any errors or omissions.
Find out how much this vehicle is to insure with Vanarama Insurance Services.
- It's quick and simple to get your quote
- We can save you time and money
- You can get your quotes in minutes
- Compare the 3 levels of cover to ensure the best insurance for you
Call our friendly team to get your insurance quote on 01442 838 177
Below are our customer reviews for the Volkswagen Transporter. Want to have your say? Leave a review for the Volkswagen Transporter now.
Adrian Stephen Bond said on September 26 2016
John David Goodwin said on May 27 2016
Very good van, smart looking and gives good image but unlike the Vauxhall Vivaro it has very little storage in the cabin.
Grant Harvey Botwood said on May 23 2016
So far the van is going great. Very comfortable and the quality is of a good standard as you'd expect from Volkswagen.
Neil Gorrod said on May 06 2016
I'm very happy with it so far but it's too soon to judge.
Helen Morris said on February 05 2016
I like it.
Frazer Dewey said on December 17 2015
Great quality van.
Tony Bolt said on October 14 2015
Fantastic van, the second one I have had, re- sale value is great and like driving a car, just a big one!!!
Lee Sorsby said on September 01 2015
Leigh Knowles said on July 15 2015
I'm so happy with the van as it's very comfy to drive. It suits all my needs, kids drop offs & pick ups, family outings, camping trips & work. Very, very nice van.
Lee Sorsby said on June 05 2015
Feels like I'm driving a car not a van. It's excellent.
Samuel Antony Nicholls said on April 17 2015
Great van! Perfect size for my needs and very comfortable.
James Edward Dickinson said on March 02 2015
Ronald Mcmillan said on February 12 2015
Lee Ward said on February 02 2015
A great addition to our fleet!
Mark Rayworth said on January 29 2015
It's better than a car! I would recommend to any business.
Marty Hearn said on January 06 2015
Absolutely over the moon with the van! It's perfect.
Andrew Blakiston said on December 10 2014
Tom Sharpe said on September 29 2014
Great looking vehicle, suits our requirements.
Mark Jeffrey said on September 11 2014
The Transporter is a joy to drive, it has the comfort of a car and performance to match. It puts the fun back into driving.
Paul Canfield said on June 26 2014
Excellent T5 build quality. Can't go wrong with reliability, looks or resale values. Will always enjoy the drive to work.
Douglas Cubitt said on March 26 2014
Very pleased. This vehicle is as good as expected
Peter Wesley said on September 24 2013
Its White.....its German...What more can i say!
James Atkinson said on August 28 2013
excellent van that's why I am on to my second.
Paul Gannon said on July 20 2012
Paul loves it, wishes he had never bothered with the Vauxhall
Listed below are the customer questions for the Volkswagen Transporter T28 Swb Diesel 2.0 TDI BMT 102 Highline Van Euro 6. Do you have a question that hasn't been answered yet? If you don't want to give us a call, click here to ask your question and we'll respond in four working hours.
I need rear seats for my kids can I have this as an option please?
Hello, thanks for your question. A great option to go for would be the Volkswagen Transporter Kombi Van, this would be similar spec to the Standard panel van except going for this option you would have a row of seats in the back to carry your children or other passengers and you still have the benefit of keeping your tools or equipment in the back of the van. Other popular options to the VW would be the Ford Transit Custom Double Cab or Vauxhall Vivaro Double Cab.
Do you have the option to buy the transporter at the end of 60 months and how much would it be?
Hi Miles. Thanks for getting in touch. If you are looking to have the option of owning the vehicle at the end of the contract we can offer a contract called Contract Purchase. This particular contract will give you the option to take ownership, sell / part exchange the vehicle or simply hand the vehicle back. The cost of taking ownership at the end will be calculated from the mileage you are doing each year. If you would like to discuss this in further detail, please feel free to contact any of our specialist direct on 01442 838193 so we can discuss the options in greater detail. Alternatively you can drop me an email with your contact details and I’ll make sure one of my team give you a call.
How long will it take to get the vehicle?
We have the Volkswagen Transporter in stock, so it can be delivered within 2-3 weeks.
How many miles per gallon can I get from this van?
The manufacturer states that, depending on the model, the Volkswagen Transporter returns between 32.1 and 44.8 mpg.
Do I get breakdown cover?
Yes - 12 months of breakdown recovery is available for all Volkswagen models.
What are the service intervals for this van?
The service intervals for the Volkswagen Transporter are two years or 25,000 miles.