Published on Friday 02 October 2015 in Vanarama National League News
#WearTheWig this Non-League Day and help us raise money for Prostate Cancer UK
It's nearly here folks! On the Saturday 10th October 2015, it's Non-League Day 2015, the day that football comes together to support Non-League. Vanarama will be working with the organisers of Non-League Day and Prostate Cancer UK to raise awareness of the day and raise as much money as we can for our charity partner.
How can YOU get involved?
We will be encouraging clubs, football personalities and fans to #WearTheWig this week and help us raise awareness of Non-League Day whilst having some fun.
To get involved and raise money, here's what you need to do...
1. Wear a wig to any Vanarama National League match this weekend for Non-League Day.
2. Snap yourself and post it to Twitter or Instagram and tag @Vanarama and use the hashtag #WearTheWig
3. Vanarama will donate £10 for every pic or selfie of you and your mates wearing a wig (they don't have to be orange wigs!!)
How are the clubs getting involved?
We have asked your favorite Vanarama National League teams to get involved as well. For every team that #WearTheWig this week and post it on Twitter, Vanarama will donate £100 to Prostate Cancer UK.
What pledges are Vanarama supporting?
We are working with Prostate Cancer UK and Non-League Day on a number of pledges these include:
- £10 for every fan tweeting a pic of them wearing a wig at a Non-League game this Saturday 10th October (up to 250)
- £100 for every Vanarama National League club tweeting a pic of their team wearing the wig
- Extra donations for football personalities getting behind #WearTheWig on Twitter